Since YouTube webcam recording and Blackboard's Video Everywhere has stopped working, we need a "workaround" for those who still wish to utilize a personalized video capture for class.
123Apps.com is a free site that contains a number of tools for video recording, audio recording, video converting and many other things. In this tutorial, you can learn how to create a video recording using your computer and webcam with no additional software needed.
Instructional Strategy: Lecture
Blooms Levels= 1-2 without activity (knowledge, comprehension)
3-4 with activity (application, analysis)
- Stimulate reflection
- Challenge the imagination
- Develop curiosity and sense of inquiry
- Push content
- Introduce topic/content, followed by a discussion to support the concepts covered in the lecture
- Lecture method should include the types of experiences students will be afforded and the kinds of learning outcomes expected
- Teacher-centered (unless activity is involved)
- Incorporating an activity can help to enforce learning as the attention span of students may be limited
- Lecture should not repeat the textbook but should provide additional information and examples
- Provides the instructor the opportunity to apply the concepts from the book and course to real-world experiences
Can also be used to provide weekly feedback, or periodic feedback like on a large paper/project where students turn in items as drafts to get input.
Post a Comment